The Federal Public Service Commission of Pakistan has been Announced the FPSC Vacancies Ad No. 12 / 2023. These latest jobs through FPSC are in various institutions of the Federal Government. If you’re looking forward to the FPSC Jobs in Pakistan, there is good news! You are at the right way. We are provide the complete information of these vacant position and Applying procedure in here. Highly talented and professionals Pakistani nationals are invited to apply for the following position on regular basis. Both males and females who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these vacant position. The advertisement given below.
|Organization||Pakistan Federal Public Service Commission Of Pakistan|
|Posted On||November 15, 2023|
|Gender||Both Male & Female|
|Skills Required||Administration & Teaching|
|Job Location||All Pakistan|
Jobs Details 2023 of Federal Public Service Commission of Pakistan
|Sr. No||Post Name||Pay Scale||Vacancies|
|1.||Area Education Officer||(BS-19)||01|
|2.||Male Associate Professor||(BS-19)||07|
|4.||Civilian Medical Practitioner||(BS-17)||01|
|5.||Assistant Director Legal||(BS-17)||01|
|6.||Network/ System Administrator||(BS-17)||01|
|11.||Senior Teacher/ Lecturer||(BS-17)||08|
How to Apply in Federal Public Service Commission Jobs 2023 ?
- Interested candidates can apply online at the official website of FPSC www.fpsc.gov.pk.
- Download the challan form which is available at FPSC’s official website.
- No hard copy of the online application is required from the applicants.
- Please read general instructions regarding the application fee, written test, and interview on the FPSC website before applying online.
- Those applicants who do not have access to the internet facility, are allowed to submit their applications on or before the last date, addressed to Secretary FPSC on plain paper giving detailed particulars in the light of prescribed conditions for the post applied for, intimating difficulties in submission of online applications.
- Such applications will be accepted subject to the approval of the Commission.
EXAMINATION FEE OF FPSC:
- The fee may be deposited on or before the closing date in the nearest Government treasury or in a branch of the National Bank of Pakistan.
- Bank draft / Postal Order is not acceptable.
- Registration fee for
- BS-16 to 17 = Rs.300/-
- BS-18 = Rs.750/-
- BS-19 = Rs.1200/-
- BS-20 and above Rs.1500/-
The closing date to apply for the above FPSC jobs is 20th November 2023. The willing candidates should apply well in time so that they may not face any issues.